CORONAVIRUS: Innovexplo has gone remote
Val-d’Or, March 24, 2020 – While the Government of Québec has announced that all non-essential services are to close, InnovExplo would like to emphasize that it will continue providing nearly all of its services.
InnovExplo is working remotely
As of today, most of our employees are working from home and InnovExplo is providing tools to help ease the transition. We were able to move to remote work without interrupting our services, and our experts are fully set up to work from home as of this morning.
Field visits prohibited
In accordance with the government recommendations, we will not be authorizing field visits or travel to our clients’ mines. Most contracts will not be affected by this.
A variety of services available
The InnovExplo team is ready to help you with a number of different studies and tasks, such as:
- Year-end technical reports (including Regulation 43-101 reports)
- 3D digitization of historical data, database validation and management
- Compilation of geoscientific data, analysis and 3D geological targeting
- Litho-structural models and mineral resources estimates
- Fair market value studies
- Rock mechanics and mine ventilation
- Underground and open-pit mining design
- Economic studies (PEA, pre-feasibility and feasibility)
- Optimization of operating methods
- Process simulation
- Support for sustainable development
- Gap analysis of management systems (TSM, Ecologo)
- GHG calculations
We would like to thank our customers and all of our employees for their cooperation and understanding in these difficult times. Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or the measures we are taking to prevent the spread of the virus.
The InnovExplo management team